The SR-L300 Limited is a STAX 80th Anniversary edition. The structure and drivers share most of the features found in its successor SR-L700. Limited model in Black finished with a gold plaque. Limited to 800 units so own one today for your collection.
Orders placed in April are now shipping. Free shipping within CONUS.
- The "MLER" (Multi-Layer Elect Rode) ellipse sound element is equivalent to Lambda series top model SR-L700.
- The “MLER” is a Stax's exclusive electrode structure that has been completed through the unification of metal plates using heat diffusion combination to attain minimum resonance characteristics.
- Adjustable slide headband for a personalized fitting
- New design wide bandwidth, high capacity OFC cable
- Flat sound characteristics in a transparent presentation
- Frequency response: 7 - 41,000 Hz
- Capacitance: 110 pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 145 kΩ / 10 kHz (including cable)
- Sound pressure sensitivity: 101 dB / 100 V r.m.s.
- Bias voltage: 580V DC
- Cable: specially made 6-core low capacity OFC cable, length 2.5 m
- Earpad: fine artificial leather
- Weight: 486 g (including cable), about 360 g (without cable)
- Body color: Black